Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

World of Warcraft, Jobs and Akinator

World of WarcraftImage via Wikipedia
I am so close to getting this job at Five Below. I may get it this week. It's my birthday very soon and I got World of Warcraft. It is very addicting, I havent blogged since I got the trial account some weeks ago. Now I cant stop playing it. My farm probably looks like junk! Cafe World is probably knee deep in moldy grills and ranges by now.
Yesterday I found out about Akinator.com, an amazing Twenty Questions style game that can guess any character from anything ever with the utmost accuracy. It got The Milkman a delusion of a character in a game called Psychonauts. It easily got IG-88, the bounty hunter droid from Star Wars. The most awesome thing about the site is that It is hosted by a freaking genie. So check it out and be amazed.
                  Akinator
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post.