Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

World of Warcraft Saved Bob from Itself!

World of WarcraftImage via Wikipedia
World of Warcraft took away my chat privelages. I finally have no reason to play it. Thank god now ill be able to pay my bills as there nothing distracting me.  Guess what?  The world of warcraft blogging crisis is over. It is time to get a job and move on with blogging.
In World of Warcraft there are chat channels one of which is for trade. It was originally for trade anyways. Trade chat is now full of ppl called Trolls. A Troll is an annoying person who spams trade chat. I trolled and a game master took away my chat privelages. Now I can keep my phone. He did me a favor.
He did a favor to you, my readers as well. Distraction-free i can give you more news faster.  Thank you stupid game master you helped me out quite a bit! I was a fully functional human being before World of Warcraft. I like the game but its addicting. People make fun of you if you are a casual gamer as well. I am a casual gamer and this site has reviews for casual games. I'm done with World of Warcraft.
On to something more productive.
I'm just going to sum it all up in a nut shell :

Now I'm going outside to see what daylight looks like again!

1 comment:

Feel free to comment on this post.