Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2009

I love technology

The human brain is amazing. With it we can plan, strategize, create, empathize and so much more. It is the most complex organ of the human body. It is so complex that there are many misunderstood portions of the brain. It is because of the complexity of the brain that we have technology of any kind. We can create tools and mediums of expression. I finally have an iPod touch. It is only the first item I need for my small business idea which I have been planning for quite some time. The second item is a laptop with quite a bit of computing power and thanks to my parents that will soon be a reality. As soon as I recieve that I will begin creating apps. Soon after I will purchase an iPhone 3G S. Later on I will purchase the upcoming Adobe Creative Suite Five Master Collection along with Adobe Director and several add-ons to go along with it then I will acquire several fabrication devices. The company will specialize in dynamic creative media. Leave me a tweet to tell me what you think at @feeserrm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post.