Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Spring Cleaning

Okay, so i haven't exactly been active recently but it is spring, which means several things. First thing that happens in spring is stuff starts to pop up everywhere, pretty little flowers and stuff. Second comes warmer weather, stuff gets hotter. Finally comes rain which washes up all the crud and makes you want to stay inside.
 Bob's Pretty Little Flowers
Flowers are pretty, I have been over this. They are a special little gem in a field of green grass. I will be posting a gem that I find online every day. This post will be called The Daily Awesome, and will basically be the most awesome thing you will ever see that day. Stuff gets put on the net every day and some of it is beyond amazing. Remember when you saw that cute dog on a skateboard or when people found out that Mentos candies and Pepsi like each other a bit too much? That is the very essence of the Daily Awesome.
Bob's Hot Weather
The second post every day will be a good bit more heated than some pretty flowers. When I get angry I let people know. If I have something to say people will hear it. When I have something to say I rant! The second daily post will be named The Rant of the Day. I will rant about my views on a topic of interest. Whether that topic be related to gaming, current events or all out geekdom, you can bet it will get pretty heated.
Bob's Gonna Play Inside
If it rains I stay inside. If I am inside I'm normally playing video games. The third daily post will be a video game related post called The Flaming Gay-mer, a post where I share my gaming ventures with the world. Each post will include screenshots, and talk about all out awesome stuff that happened in-game.
These are only a few of the things to come to this site. I have plans for a few other themed regularly posted topics. Stay tuned for all the awesome things to come.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post.