Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

May's Blog Updates Never Happened

You may be asking yourself (and probably aren't) "What happened to that awesome blog I used to enjoy every time it was updated?" "Wasn't it supposed to undergo a lot of major updates during the spring?" "Why do I ask myself questions that I couldn't possibly know the answers to?" Well the answers to those questions are quite simple:
  • It is finally back... probably
  • It totally didn't!
  • You're crazy.
When I say the blog is back, this time i totally mean it. More key pressing, more blog posting, more video game thingies, and no more silly updates that I totally can't go through with!

 I'm gonna go write an actual blog post now, probably one about a video game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post.