Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bob Finally Gets it

Gellerthegy070421-07Image by kertesztancegylet via Flickr
I have been very indecisive about my career. Today I sketched some things. Normally when I sketch it is abstract. My art normally comes out in a less deliberate way, I try to communicate things indirectly when I draw.
  Today, I drew my choices concerning my career path. The sketch came out very clear. It explains why logic careers like coding can't work for me. I am illogical, in other words odd. In my mind it makes perfect sense for the  impossible to be contested. I see that more of a test against other people's opinions. I believe  if somebody says something cant be done, then I need to figure out how to accomplish that task.
 I am not normal. I am not, however abnormal. Normal is a point of view, so is abnormal, opinion is not truth. If normal is an opinion then normal can't exist. I exist. I am neither normal nor  abnormal.
The same can be said for everything else in the world. Contradiction is everywhere. This all makes sense to me. In a way that can seem insane, which is yet another point of view.
If you can make sense of this then you are not insane. This is truth. where there is truth there is contradiction. That is what is wrong with me, nothing. I only realize that nothing is as it seems.
  I try to find holes in reality. I know there is contradiction. Contradiction is truth.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post.