Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

I Need More Leisure Time, Androids are Taking Over the World & Magical Trackpads

Android robot logo.Image via Wikipedia
I have been spending so much time on this blog that I decided to take a me day today.I went to get my hair done, then I sat down and  watched Shrek 3, which is actually pretty funny.
   I managed to find out some interesting things.

I have the trial of  Ten One's program and it hardly works. While it is able to tell whether my finger or my stylus is on the trackpad. It sometimes thinks that my stylus is my finger and vice versa. I would rather use a Wacom tablet for photoshop than my tiny trackpad. It does open up great possibilities for the iPad. I expect  to see applications with this technology very soon.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post.