Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Bob's App Reviews: Graffiti for Android.

Graffiti, that old input system
Image by tnarik via Flickr


Today I opened up one of my favorite RSS readers, Feedly, and the first thing that caught my eye was a post from Engadget When I saw that it is the original graffiti, from palm, I immediately installed it, made a stylus, and started writing this review using my HTC Hero.

The extension is far better than had expected. It is an exact duplicate of the original graffiti that even includes cursor movement. the best part about the graffiti extension, the jawn is free.

   The the text and some HTML, Preceding this article was all written in Graffiti for Android. Note that I used to own a palm that used Graffiti and I still haven't Gotten used to it on my Hero. It took me a long time to write this article in Graffiti but I am greatly satisfied with the product.
   I look forward to updates, especially one that will include a spell-checker. As this is the first release I don't expect it to work like a magician. What I did expect from the application was exceeded.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post.